Globtier innovates contemporaneously in defining HR strategies that make companies great places to work in and belong to. Fluid and adaptable to a client’s short, medium and long term goals, we broadly formulate strategies to create employee value proposition based on principles of Attract, Motivate, Retain, Enjoy and Inspire.
Going into depth of each of the multifaceted HR strategies, we have developed candidate assessment tools allied with employer branding in order to zero in on the right candidate in the shortest time and with the least effort. This has supporting strategies to encourage retention and create positive candidate experience. Emphasizing greater role for females is another part of the millenial workforce strategy to help build better tomorrow for clients. Globtier HR strategies attract, retain, motivate and then advance the right candidates to leadership positions, truly becoming vital assets in the process. Our HR assistance helps clients mine the best talent, retain them and derive the maximum benefit.
Transformative products and services turn ordinary interactions into extraordinary experiences. Which is why, we’re looking for great people who work together in smart, inspiring and collaborative teams. If you’re smart and driven, check out the opportunities mentioned below.
8+ years of core QlikView / Qliksense development experience including but not limited to design and delivery of Qlik solutions in an agile environment using object oriented analysis and design techniques; QlikTech certification is a plus.
– Working knowledge of Qlikview extension objects; knowledge of third parties such as nPrinting, Analytics8 and GeoQlik is a plus.
– Experience in data visualization with advanced dashboard layout and design skills and possess strong reporting capabilities is required;
– Strong database multi-tier architecture and information management background.
– Advanced knowledge connecting to ODBC and OLEDB data sources and building complex SQL load scripts.
– Strong working knowledge of ETL processing, data transformation and data modeling techniques; Oracle experience is a plus.
– Ability to document technical specifications, data entity diagrams, logical and physical data design models.
– Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills coupled with a strong work ethic
– Ability to translate business requirements into functional requirements documentation.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience :
Should have at least 8 years of core Qlik development experience – Should be capable of creation, conceptualization, design, development and modification of Qlik based tools, dashboards, reports and monitors – Possesses excellent competency in SQL along with good PowerPoint skills
Develop site content (meta descriptions and on page copy including updating clients blogs. This includes the keywords Research) Developing external content (press releases / articles for syndication).
End-to-end SEO Submission. Developing unique content for client websites, company web properties and newsletter, including technical writing.Writing and posting content online; maintains company Web pages, blog(s) and all digital assets. Contributes to/updates the company social sites like Facebook and Twitter Works with developers/IT staff to assess any technical challenges (technical troubleshooting) in displaying the content.
Helps develop & document procedures to manage Web content Moderates content as it is contributed to the website by external sources Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends Coordinate content creation & publishing of company newsletters (internal or external) Prepare internal and external communications including announcements, press releases, tutorials, case Implementing the Social Bookmarking Strategies and creating the Ad copies for the Pay per click campaigns.
• Requirement gathering, co-ordination with business users & functional consultants for preparation of Technical Specs
• Implement with user exits, enhancement and custom development techniques, including the ability to develop functional specifications and collaborate with ABAP developer/s through coding
• Scope of Object Development is across RICEFW – Reports ( Classical & ALV using GRID and OO ALV ), BDC( Batch Data Communication ), Object Oriented ABAP objects, BAPI objects, Enhancements ( Exits, BADI and Enhancement-spots ), ALE /IDOC
• Objects developed by Module Pool Programming
• Development of Web Dynpro ABAP objects, Workflow objects
• Conduct overall testing including unit, integration and UAT and get user sign-off
• Estimate development/enhancement efforts and ensure timely completion
Requirement gathering from business users, document, articulate SAP solution, configure the same for required enhancements for the respective SAP functional module:
• Support ticket resolution as per SLAs agreed with end customer
• Defect resolution & Production support
• Integration with other SAP modules in the system
• User training
• Period end, quarter end, year-end special support
• Prepare functional specifications for development & Co-ordination with ABAP team
• Co-ordination with customer IT team, Key business users for timely testing & closure of the tickets
• Provide issue resolution as per client SLAs
The successful candidate will be required to provide pre-sales consultancy and post-sales implementation services on SAPBusinessOne ERP solution particularly to the SME in the manufacturing & distribution segment.
The role is key to providing our customers with quality implementation services and creating reference accounts.
Successful candidate should be prepared to travel to Middle East and European Countries for implementation.
Knowledge of HANA will be an added advantage
The ideal candidate should have successfully implemented at least around 5 SAP B1 projects.
Exposure to business processes and statutory legal & fiscal compliance requirements.
Innovative spirit, an analytical mind for problem solving, good written & oral communication skills and an inherent desire to succeed in trying circumstances are a must. .
Ideal candidate should have good English communication skills.
a. ASP.NET 4.0 and above using C#, ASP and/or VB.NET
b. Visual Studio 2005 through 2016
c. Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or higher
d. MVC, Entity Framework, Unity, LINQ, WF, WCF, MVC, T-SQL, Reporting Services
f. Automated Unit Tests
g. Integration testing
h. Internet Information Services (IIS)
i. Team Foundations Server (TFS) / VSS (Visual Source Safe)
j. Active Directory (AD)
a. Object-oriented programming and its common design principles
b. Design patterns
c. Source control systems
d. Solid trouble-shooting and debugging skills
e. Software development methodologies
f. Develop for maintainability and scalability
g. Develop localized applications
h. SharePoint (as a user)